Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What Does 18/10 Mean For Steel London Drugs Stainless Steel Cookware Set 7 Piece. $29.99. Anyone Else Buy This? Liking It?

London Drugs Stainless Steel Cookware Set 7 Piece. $29.99. Anyone else buy this? Liking it? - what does 18/10 mean for steel

Hola chicos y chicas! London Drugs Stainless steel kitchen set I bought a month ago on sale for $ 29.99. This is a pot with 16 cm / 1.8 liter pool, a pot of 18cm / 2.2L pool, a pot of 24 cm / 6.0 L covered saucepan and a 24cm / 2.3L Open. Both dishes and pots have glass lids. The cookware is made of 18/10 stainless steel which means it is 18% chromium and 10% nickel. From what I understand, the more resistance to the corrosion of steel (higher means better estimate). The dishes in the dishwasher and comes with a 5-year warranty. When I saw the kitchen, I could not believe my eyes. I am not a guru of the kitchen, and even 18/10 has the best and stainless steel is the right way for cookware. If the offer seems too good? Any purchase orand utensils? Fell apart when the heat turned on high?

No comments:

Post a Comment