Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trazodone More Drug_uses How Long Does It Take For Trazodone To Wear Off?

How long does it take for trazodone to wear off? - trazodone more drug_uses

I was prescribed Trazodone to help with insomnia. It is a tablet containing 10 mg and I am instructed to take half. I have 2 years, and I must be able to get with her when she wakes up in the morning. Then I wondered if I be taken when she wakes up. Thanks for the help. I will try to call the pharmacy tomorrow. I guess I wonder if it's too late for tonight or not.

2 comments:

  1. I took Trazodone for many years. It is an old drug. You should not get a "hangover" effects if you 6-8 hours of sleep. I moved to a new sleep drug. You may feel a little sleepy pass during the day, at first, but. You will probably be in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    To consult about your best insomnia

    http://usefulresources.info/natural-slee ...

    Quite naturally, without side effects and helps enormously. It was the best and most effective natural remedies that I found so far. You will sleep like a baby!

    I hope that helps.

    All the best,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete