Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best Place To Eat In Whistler I Am Goin To Vancouver And Whistler Next Week, What Is The Weather Like, What Kind Of Clothes Should I Bring?

I am goin to vancouver and whistler next week, what is the weather like, what kind of clothes should I bring? - best place to eat in whistler

I love the holidays for me the last minute. I arrived in Vancouver on 17 for 4 nights, then to Whistler for 3 nights. What are good places to eat that are not expensive? Where is the celebration of the 420?

3 comments:

  1. Vancouver very hot these days, I went to school just a sweatshirt. You need to bring a roof, it rains sometimes. Not as good as people think. Whistler is probably covered with snow, I was there last February and it was pretty cold. Bring a jacket.
    A very popular restaurant here is the Cactus Club. It is cheap enough ... and very good.
    420 is the Vancouver Art Gallery. Here, almost everything that happens. It's downtown.

    No East Side Mario here on the street. Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was a sunny day, bring a raincoat of snow in Whistler. His face and whistleree HelloBC tourismvancouver

    ReplyDelete