Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ears Bleeding After Got Hit Nurses Or Doctors In The House? Feel Funny 1 Month After Getting Hit In Head?

Nurses or doctors in the house? Feel funny 1 month after getting hit in head? - ears bleeding after got hit

Ok, so here is my problem. I have less and less, after he on the right temple with a shoe heel height of my cousin in Chicago, met last month. She showed me the main points and I started to bleed. but healed. (The reason for this is a long story lol)

I have a growing concern and panic attacks were, the general public, "shadowing" that is sometimes the only way I can describe it. Since the volume is then rejected again in my ears. My vision was "wobbly" several times in the past two weeks. and I have been experiencing for some time supporters and occasionally flashes. Also, I had a headache, the strangely moving back and forth. Headache woke me from sleep. It was like a bolt of lightning hit me bu ears from the back of the head. I'm even more tired and dizzy when I stand. The site had always, but not at this point. Other symptoms may include unusual dizziness when sitting, random contractions of my finger a week ago, and my arms and legs to all the way up my ass FAIR sleep, even after playing 10 minutes in one position.

I am twice the doctor! told me I had an outbreak of hives, and the second time, after a whole blood / metabolic profile says I have an anxiety disorder! But it's not even me, a psychiatrist!

I believe that doctors do not know what they are talking, and I am pleased to get a second opinion, becauseThis effect slowly to my daily activities. But not afford to go to the doctor all the time, so I'm a little between the hammer and anvil. If you an idea of what could be.

All docs and nurses there are also some free advice?

3 comments:

  1. You may have a subdural hematoma or a hematoma in the brain. That is not good. Or do you still have some swelling. However, the heel may have chipped a piece of his skull and his brain is in circulation. There are so many things I could be wrong, brain trauma is not something to mess around with. If I were you, take a second medical opinion and make sure that this time, rather than just blood tests, EEG, MRI or PET?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His skull was a minor incident that many problems. You should consult an osteopath, the Upledger Cranio Sacral Therapy and correct it.

    http://www.iahp.com/pages/search/index.p ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pull it between the hammer and anvil, or simply under a rock, the period will be caught? Asked to check the facts. You are dealing with the consequences of head injury, whether a shoe that I Stilletos. all the symptoms you describe seem to be the result of some kind of ignition internal pressure (in the frontal lobe of the skull). See, however, we must also recognize that, even beaten, inflammation of the tissues inside or around your tempural flap may deny a part of your brain the right amount and effectiveness of use CO2, which is used to. In this case, is like putting "87" in a car that still works in the premium. Too difficult to diagnose on the Internet, without implementation of the relevant tests. Believe it or not, you can try a neurosurgeon, some new tests that are intended to mild brain trauma that do cost to identify causes. Therefore, the choice is yours!

    ReplyDelete